This book provides insights and understandings into the relations between development and global energy security by looking at China and India.
- Publication year: 2012
- Content type: Book
- Form of cooperation: Comprehensive (lines of credit, grants and loans, and technical assistance).
- Cooperation context: Multilateral
- Sector: Multisectoral
- Institution (publication): Routledge
- Author (and co-authors): Hong Zhao
- Keywords: China, India and the new global energy order; geopolitics of energy security; case study: the Middle East, Africa, and Southeast Asia; adapting to the new global energy dynamics
- Link: https://www.crcpress.com/China-and-India-The-Quest-for-Energy-Resources-in-the-21st-Century/Zhao/p/book/9780415820387