The key areas of collaboration for India and Rwanda are agriculture, information and communication technology, healthcare and tourism.
- Publication year: 2019
- Content type: Blog post
- Form of cooperation: Comprehensive (Lines of credit, grants and loans, and technical assistance).
- Cooperation context: Bilateral
- Region (country): Africa (Rwanda)
- Sector: Multisectoral
- Institution (publication): Observer Research Foundation
- Author (and co-authors): Clarence Fernandes
- Keywords: South-South cooperation; Rwanda; agriculture; information and communication technology; healthcare; tourism
- Link: ORF site