Looking through an emergence prism, India’s development partnerships and economic diplomacy must be built around three concentric circles.
- Publication year: 2016
- Content type: Blog post
- Form of cooperation: Comprehensive (lines of credit, grants and loans, and technical assistance).
- Cooperation context: Multilateral
- Sector: Multisectoral
- Institution (publication): Observer Research Foundation
- Author (and co-authors): Samir Saran & Urvashi Aneja
- Keywords: South-South development agenda; Indian economy; global finance; development agenda; Non-Aligned Movement (NAM)
- Link: ORF site