Comprised of contributions from the 2017 RIS Capacity-Building Programme on International Economic Issues and Development Policy. The report covers five thematic areas; 1) Regional Economic Integration, 2) Development Partnership, 3) Financing for Development, 4) Pathways of Economic Growth in Developing Countries, and 5) National and Regional Priorities of Development and the SDGs. RIS is the host institution for the ITEC programme on South-South Cooperation (SCC).
- Publication year: 2017
- Content type: Report
- Form of cooperation: Comprehensive (Lines of credit, grants and loans, and technical assistance).
- Cooperation context: Multilateral
- Sector: Multisectoral
- Institution (publication): Research and Information Systems for Developing Countries
- Author (and co-authors): –
- Keywords: South-South cooperation; regional integration; economic growth; Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs); Asia; Africa; development financing
- Link: RIS site