Summary: This report is the outcome of a research study conducted by the Institute for Sustainable Development & Governance (ISDG) in collaboration with Oxfam India. We wish to acknowledge with gratitude the financial support extended by Oxfam India for this research study on the emerging area of international development cooperation.
- Publication year: 2016
- Content type: Report
- Form of cooperation: Comprehensive (Lines of credit, grants and loans, and technical assistance).
- Cooperation context: Multilateral
- Sector: Multisectoral
- Institution (publication): Oxfam India and Institute for Sustainable Development & Governance (ISDG)
- Author (and co-authors): John Samuel & Abraham George
- Keywords: South-South cooperation; international aid architecture; South-South development cooperation; India’s international development cooperation; development effectiveness; economic diplomacy; CSOs; private sector; BRICS; SAARC
- Link: Oxfam site link