This report was formed as part of RIS/FIDC work programme on India’s South- South cooperation, with a special focus on Africa. Published in 2015, ahead of the third India-Africa Forum Summit hosted in New Delhi, it chronicles and celebrates various dimensions of the India-Africa partnership, pivoted around capacity building, sustainable development and training of Africa’s most precious resource – over one billion people of the continent.
- Publication year: 2015
- Content type: Report
- Form of cooperation: Comprehensive (Lines of credit, grants and loans, and technical assistance).
- Cooperation context: Multilateral
- Region (country): Africa
- Sector: Multisectoral
- Institution (publication): Research and Information Systems for Developing Countries
- Author (and co-authors): Edited by Mahesh C. Arora & Manish Chand
- Keywords: South-South cooperation; Ethiopia’s sugar industry; Barefoot vocational training centres; energy; Africa; technical assistance; Pan African e-Network project
- Link: RIS site