Part of a series of essays from Indian and international scholars, experts, activists and business leaders to assess the state of play between India and Africa on subjects ranging from security to development, energy, trade, investment and health. The series critically analyzes key challenges and opportunities for India and Africa on various issues and offer recommendations and insights on how to forge a strategic partnership between the two.
- Publication year: 2015
- Content type: Report
- Form of cooperation: Comprehensive (Lines of credit, grants and loans, and technical assistance).
- Cooperation context: Multilateral
- Region (country): Africa
- Sector: Multisectoral
- Institution (publication): The Brookings Institution
- Author (and co-authors): –
- Keywords: South-South cooperation; India and Africa relationship; geo-economics; China in Africa; UNSC; India’s security relations with Africa; Africa’s sustainable development; trade, investment, and business opportunities; telecom sector; pharmaceutical sector; telecom sector
- Link: Brookings site