The book provides a contemporary analysis and assessment of Indo-Africa relations, bringing together contributions from the Global South and from the North that explore whether the relationship is truly ‘mutually beneficial’.
- Publication year: 2016
- Content type: Book
- Form of cooperation: Comprehensive (lines of credit, grants and loans, and technical assistance).
- Cooperation context: Multilateral
- Region (country): Africa
- Sector: Multisectoral
- Institution (publication): Springer
- Editors (and contributors): Ajay Kumar Dubey and Aparajita Biswas
- Keywords: India-Africa relationship; Official development assistance (ODA); Indian investments in Africa; Africa and India’s energy security; India’s economic diplomacy in Africa; Indian diaspora in Africa
- Link: https://www.springer.com/gp/book/9788132226185