Summary: An overview of the development cooperation partnership between India and Sri Lanka, and specifically evaluates the quality and effectiveness of the various phases of the Indian Housing Project for internally displaced Sri Lankan citizens affected by armed conflict in the island nation.
- Publication year: 2018
- Content type: Report
- Form of cooperation: Comprehensive (Lines of credit, grants and loans, and technical assistance).
- Cooperation context: Bilateral
- Region (country): South Asia (Sri Lanka)
- Sector: Infrastructure
- Institution (publication): Oxfam India and Institute for Sustainable Development & Governance (ISDG)
- Author (and co-authors): Abraham George & Hasantha Gunaweera
- Keywords: India development cooperation; South Asia; Indo-Sri Lanka development partnership; small development projects; infrastructure projects; Indian housing hroject for internally displaced persons
- Link: Oxfam India