Abstract: Since the turn of the century, India has continued to enlarge its development cooperation allocations and become a globally significant development cooperation partner. This brief analyzes India’s 2019-20 Union Budget for its development assistance allocations and, using IDCR’s development cooperation database, finds seven main trends in India’s development assistance allocations.
- Publication year: 2013
- Content type: Brief
- Form of cooperation: Comprehensive (lines of credit, grants and loans, and technical assistance).
- Cooperation context: Multilateral
- Sector: Multisectoral
- Institution (publication): Centre for Policy Research
- Author (and co-authors): Rani Mullen
- Keywords: India’s 2019-20 Union Budget; ‘Act East’ policy; ‘Neighborhood first’ policy
- Link: CPR site