There seems to be a disconnect between India’s peace-building approach and its African development partnerships.
- Publication year: 2016
- Content type: Blog post
- Form of cooperation: Comprehensive (lines of credit, grants and loans, and technical assistance).
- Cooperation context: Multilateral
- Region (country): Africa
- Sector: Security
- Institution (publication): Observer Research Foundation
- Author (and co-authors): Urvashi Aneja
- Keywords: South-South cooperation; Africa; fragile states; South Sudan; peacebuilding approach; India’s security and economic investments
- Link: ORF site