This special report highlights the prominent inputs from the round-table meeting, held in March 2013, on India’s Development Cooperation in a Changing Global Environment, with a focus on conflict-affected states.
- Publication year: 2013
- Content type: Report
- Form of cooperation: Comprehensive (lines of credit, grants and loans, and technical assistance).
- Cooperation context: Multilateral
- Region (country): Africa
- Sector: Multisectoral
- Institution (publication): Observer Research Foundation (and Saferworld)
- Author (and co-authors): Vivan Sharan, Ivan Campbell, and Daniel Rubin
- Keywords: South-South cooperation; contemporary view and new Bandung consensus; Indian Ocean; food security and South-South cooperation; BRICs and Africa; regional trading agreements in Africa; healthcare of Africans in India; India’s economic engagement with Sudan; South Africa and India as regional leaders in global south; civil society in Africa; India, Africa, and the IOR-ARC
- Link: ORF site