The world is witnessing a paradigm shift: India is becoming a more active player not only in contributing goods, services and training, but also in shaping the global development agenda itself. This Brief is a map of India’s growing economic footprint in the developing world.
- Publication year: 2015
- Content type: Policy brief
- Form of cooperation: Comprehensive (Lines of credit, grants and loans, and technical assistance).
- Cooperation context: Multilateral
- Sector: Multisectoral
- Institution (publication): Observer Research Foundation
- Author (and co-authors): Shubh Soni and Parijat Lal
- Keywords: South-South cooperation; India’s development cooperation instruments; direct investment; India’s trade with other countries
- Link: ORF site