This report presents the key takeaways emerging from the various plenary and technical sessions at the fourth Delhi Process in August 2018. The discussions seek to contribute towards a deeper understanding of the challenges and opportunities in working towards articulating a theoretical framework for SSC. This report also seeks to evolve a convergence of ideas on South- South and Triangular Cooperation, a step towards meeting the objectives of the Sustainable Development Goal 17.
- Publication year: 2019
- Content type: Report (Event)
- Form of cooperation: Comprehensive (Lines of credit, grants and loans, and technical assistance).
- Cooperation context: Multilateral
- Region (country): –
- Sector: Multisectoral; trade; agriculture; health; security
- Institution (publication): Research and Information Systems for Developing Countries
- Author (and co-authors): –
- Keywords: South-South cooperation; triangular cooperation; Delhi Process IV; network of Southern think tanks; trade & investment; health, science, and technology sector; agriculture; SG
- Link: RIS site