A review of key cross-regional trends and critical policy issues involving the changing relationship between China, India and Latin America. Selected country case studies provide a more in-depth analysis of the implications of China’s and India’s evolving interaction with the region.
- Publication year: 2016
- Content type: Book
- Form of cooperation: Comprehensive (lines of credit, grants and loans, and technical assistance).
- Cooperation context: Multilateral
- Region (country): Latin America
- Sector: Multisectorial
- Institution (publication): Brookings Institution Press
- Editors: Riordan Roett and Guadalupe Paz
- Keywords: Latin America; China; India; regional policy perspectives; energy; food security; Latin American trade with India and China; migration in a mobile age; security dimension of Chinese and Indian engagement in the Americas; Mexico’s relationship with China and India; Argentina and Brazil; future scenarios for Latin America’s relations with China and India
- Link: https://www.jstor.org/stable/10.7864/j.ctt15hvr48