This report is comprised of contributions from the 2016 RIS programme on Learning South-South Cooperation, inviting . It covers the themes; (i) International Development Architecture, (ii) SCC Development Compact, (iii) Non-State actors in SCC, and (iv) SCC and Climate Change. In addition, it includes country status pacers from Mexico, Argentina, and El Slavador. The RIS is the host institution for the ITEC programme on South-South Cooperation (SCC).
- Publication year: 2017
- Content type: Report
- Form of cooperation: Comprehensive (Lines of credit, grants and loans, and technical assistance).
- Cooperation context: Multilateral
- Sector: Multisectoral
- Institution (publication): Research and Information Systems for Developing Countries
- Author (and co-authors): –
- Keywords: South-South cooperation; science diplomacy; ITEC; Education; science and technology; agriculture; Argentina; South Asia; Africa; climate change; CSOs
- Link: RIS site