This discussion paper attempts to provide an initial template for the creation of such a measurement mechanism by building from public sources on budgetary information which can work towards enhancing transparency and accountability of public spending on the US$ 1 billion taxpayer-funded foreign assistance programme.
- Publication year: 2018
- Content type: Discussion paper
- Form of cooperation: Comprehensive (Lines of credit, grants and loans, and technical assistance).
- Cooperation context: Multilateral
- Sector: Multisectoral
- Institution (publication): Oxfam India and Centre for Budget and Governance Accountability
- Author (and co-authors): Sona Mitra
- Keywords: South-South cooperation; development compact: India’s framework; measurement and monitoring mechanism of development cooperation
- Link: Oxfam India