India’s own experiences and challenges with regard to food security should be the central pillar of India’s development cooperation with Africa.
- Publication year: 2018
- Content type: Blog post
- Form of cooperation: Comprehensive (lines of credit, grants and loans, and technical assistance).
- Cooperation context: Multilateral
- Region (country): Africa
- Sector: Environment
- Institution (publication): Observer Research Foundation
- Author (and co-authors): Malancha Chakrabarty
- Keywords: South-South cooperation; Africa; agriculture; climate; environment; food security
- Link: ORF site