A round-table discussion aimed to stimulate debate about approaches to development cooperation among India‘s policy community and to inform the development of India‘s own development policy.
- Publication year: 2013
- Content type: Brief (Round-table)
- Form of cooperation: Comprehensive (Lines of credit, grants and loans, and technical assistance).
- Cooperation context: Multilateral
- Sector: Multisectoral
- Institution (publication): Observer Research Foundation( Knowledge Partnership Programme with the Department for International Development (DFID), IPE Global Pvt. Ltd.
- Author (and co-authors): –
- Keywords: South-South cooperation; India’s history of international development cooperation; Development Partnership Administration (DPA); private sector; civil society; engagement in conflict-affected states
- Link: http://ipekpp.com/admin/upload_files/Report_5_30_New_1449613177.pdf