From Volume 1 of Asia and the World Economy, this chapter (pp.109-133) analyses the India’s experience of Small Development Projects (SDPs) in Nepal. Stemming from the principles of South-South cooperation, India has actively engaged in various development projects through broadening and diverse projects while bringing considerations of sustainability and direction of India as a development partner in the future.
- Publication year: 2015
- Content type: Book chapter (Vol 1, ch.5 pp109-133)
- Form of cooperation: Comprehensive (lines of credit, grants and loans, and technical assistance).
- Cooperation context: Multilateral
- Region (country): South Asia (Nepal)
- Sector: Multisectoral
- Institution (publication): World Scientific Reference on Asia and World Economy
- Author (and co-authors): Sachin Chaturvedi and Shashank Menidiratta
- Keywords: South-South development cooperation; Nepal; Small development projects (SDPs)
- Link: https://www.worldscientific.com/doi/pdf/10.1142/9789814578622_0005