India must be able to rise to the challenge of this partnership and provide meaningful help to its African members to attract impact funds for the South-South Partnership collectively.
- Publication year: 2019
- Content type: Blog post
- Form of cooperation: Comprehensive (lines of credit, grants and loans, and technical assistance).
- Cooperation context: Multilateral
- Region (country): Africa
- Sector: Environment
- Institution (publication): Observer Research Foundation
- Author (and co-authors): Mohua Mukherjee
- Keywords: South-South cooperation; Africa; sustainable development goals; Paris climate agreement
- Link: ORF site