This paper seeks to explain South-South Cooperation (SSC) as a multi-faceted concept that enunciates the inherent development trajectory of India, while distinctly categorizing the varied gains absorbed as a result of this cooperation. The paper uses an empirical model to establish the large role assumed by SSC in constructing and advancing prolonged, growth-conducive, and sustainable economic and social development in India in the long run.
- Publication year: 2018
- Content type: Research Paper
- Form of cooperation: Comprehensive (Lines of credit, grants and loans, and technical assistance).
- Cooperation context: Multilateral
- Sector: Multisectoral
- Institution (publication): IOSR Journal Of Humanities And Social Science
- Author (and co-authors): Meghna Chowdhary & Shivani Mehta
- Keywords: South-South cooperation; FDI; sustainable development; regression analysis
- Link: http://www.iosrjournals.org/iosr-jhss/papers/Vol.%2023%20Issue4/Version-3/E2304033344.pdf