This publication forms a knowledge bridge between Indian and African institutions, taking into account the longstanding and multifaceted nature of India-Africa ties, and the endeavour to pursue a development partnership. An attempt to bring together views and policy suggestion from both Indian and African contributors.
- Publication year: 2018
- Content type: Report (Digital Series)
- Form of cooperation: Comprehensive (lines of credit, grants and loans, and technical assistance).
- Cooperation context: Multilateral
- Region (country): Africa
- Sector: Multisectoral
- Institution (publication): Observer Research Foundation & OCP Policy Center
- Author (and co-authors): Ritika Passi & Ihssane Guennoun (Editors)
- Keywords: Africa; gender; connectivity; agriculture; health; energy; urbanisation; trade and investment; economy; Indian foreign policy
- Link: ORF site