This report, based on discussions that took place in the International Conference, is meant to serve as a valuable reference for deepening the South-South development cooperation, expanding North-South and Trilateral Development Cooperation, particularly in the context of the recent UN agenda of achieving Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- Publication year: 2016
- Content type: Report (Event)
- Form of cooperation: Comprehensive (Lines of credit, grants and loans, and technical assistance).
- Cooperation context: Multilateral
- Sector: Multisectoral
- Institution (publication): Research and Information Systems for Developing Countries
- Author (and co-authors): –
- Keywords: South-South cooperation; global aid architecture; Financing for development; theoretical framework for SSC; trade and investment; agriculture; CSOs; private sector; triangular cooperation
- Link: RIS site