This report was produced ahead of the South-South Cooperation conference in New Delhi, and highlights varied strands of the evolving and dynamic South-South cooperation (SCC) through views of leaders, scholars, diplomats and officials in the global South. In the context of a ‘resurgence’ of the South, the report engages with solidarity, structuring development, the growing role of SSC, the Indian model of SCC, global governance, and broadening participation.
- Publication year: 2016
- Content type: Report (Event)
- Form of cooperation: Comprehensive (Lines of credit, grants and loans, and technical assistance).
- Cooperation context: Multilateral
- Sector: Multisectoral
- Institution (publication): Research and Information Systems for Developing Countries (Network of South-South Think Tanks (NeST), Ministry of External Affairs, and United Nations)
- Author (and co-authors): –
- Keywords: South-South cooperation; development architecture; India’s model of South-South cooperation; CSOs
- Link: RIS site