Both China and India hold regional and global influence and are emerging as significant players in the global development architecture, DAC countries cannot risk ignoring the importance of southern donors in the global development architecture.
- Publication year: 2017
- Content type: Brief
- Form of cooperation: Comprehensive (lines of credit, grants and loans, and technical assistance).
- Cooperation context: Multilateral
- Sector: Multisectoral
- Institution (publication): Centre for Policy Research
- Author (and co-authors): Kashyap Arora and Rani Mullen
- Keywords: India; China; South-South development cooperation
- Link: CPR site