This book provides an analysis of contemporary India-African relations, compares and contrasts India to China’s role as a rising global power in the African continent.
- Publication year: 2016 (online version)
- Content type: Book
- Form of cooperation: Comprehensive (lines of credit, grants and loans, and technical assistance).
- Cooperation context: Multilateral
- Region (country): Multiple
- Sector: Multisectoral
- Institution (publication): Cambridge University Press
- Author (and co-authors): Sachin Chaturvedi
- Keywords: Economic assistance; Indian development cooperation
- Link: https://www.cambridge.org/core/books/logic-of-sharing/CC04EC16FB51B8C2DA7431247052E2B0