Abstract: The economic relationship between African countries and India is growing rapidly. These ties also form the basis for co‐operation in multilateral forums such as the World Trade Organisation. The article looks at the trade and investment trends between the two regions, gains in South‐South cooperation and areas of future collaboration.
- Publication year: 2007
- Content type: Research Article
- Form of cooperation: Comprehensive (Lines of credit, grants and loans, and technical assistance).
- Cooperation context: Multilateral
- Region (country): Africa
- Sector: Multisectoral
- Institution (publication): South African Journal of International Affairs, 14:2, 53-69, DOI: 10.1080/10220460709545495
- Author (and co-authors): Sachin Chaturvedi and Saroj Kumar Mohanty
- Keywords: South-South development cooperation; Africa; trade; investment; cooperation in multilateral forums
- Link: https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/10.1080/10220460709545495